5-Valve Backflow Test Kit
Functions and Applications:
Backflow Test Kits provide the capability for testing all brands of Reduced Pressure Principle, Pressure Vacuum Breaker, Spill Resistant Vacuum Breaker and Double Check Valve backflow prevention assemblies.
- Over 30 Years of Input from Backflow Technicians
- (5) Valve Test Kit
- Specially Designed for Testing Backflow Prevention Assemblies
- Soft-Seated Brass Needle Valves (with replaceable valve seats)
- Test kit is protected with 90 micron filters to minimize plugging with scale, sand, etc. Filter elements can be cleaned or replaced
- Improved Case with Storage Compartments for Fittings & Tools.
- Test procedures are laminated in clear plastic
- 5 Year Warranty
- Gauge: Diaphragm Type Differential Pressure
- Dial Size & Range (4 1⁄2”) 0-15 PSID / 0-100 KPA
- Accuracy ± .1 P .S.I.D. (Descending)
- Working Pressure: 200 PSIG
- Body Material: Glass Reinforced Engineering Thermoplastic
- Wetted Internals: EP Elastomers, Brass and 316 S.S. Metal Parts
- Line Pressure Gauge: 1 1⁄2” Diameter / Range: 0-200 PSIG
- Hoses with Inline Filters & Schrader 1⁄4” brass coupler End Fittings
- Hose Length: Three (3) each / 5’ long (color-coded)
- Bleed Tube, One each / 4’ long clear bleed tube.
- Adaptor Fittings: (3) sets of brass fittings provided for hookup to all standard size test cocks.
- Gauge Weight: 4..2lbs / 1.9kg
- Approximate Shipping Weight: 12.1lbs
- Temperature Limitations: Maximum 150°F/65°C. FREEZING TEMPERATURES MUSTBE AVOIDED